Tuesday, January 05, 2016

It's a Mystery!

Where have I been, you might ask...? Well, writing and dealing with life and still writing, and now doing the rewrite/editorial note thing. So in case you missed the memo which you could have found out through my newsletter or my website, The Dead Shall Live did not make its 2015 pub date for Various Reasons, all good. It will not be out until later, and there will be more news on that.

But as you also might know for the above reasons, we do have a fabulous cover, and I am in LOVE.


Watch for chapter one coming to a newsletter or website near you!

But that's not the mystery I referred to. I found a wonderful list of

25 Things You Need To Know About Writing Mysteries

and you need to read it. Even if you don't write mysteries you'll find a few jewels of advice for your hoard!

Let's have a great 2016. Now go forth and write!

No comments: