Thursday, June 30, 2016

I am no longer a virgin.

What. You assumed that? You assumed three sons [by the way I now have three grandprincesses!] rather revealed that fact?

I am speaking of a literary virginity.

I have committed SHORT STORY.

And it is published in a wonderful steampunk anthology which makes me very proud.

Clockwork Souls, A Steampunk Anthology, edited by Phyllis Irene Radford & Brenda W. Clough.

I knew the collection would be wonderful because I've read the previous two. I am thrilled to be part of it because at this point in this world's progression, we join the American Civil War, and not only is there a fight to free slaves, but also to free enslaved souls that have been used in the creation of automatons.

I'm very proud of my story, which was originally intended to be a bit playful, until my character revealed things to me I hadn't known before, and there ya go. Some things can't be playful, or at least, she wouldn't allow it to be.

My story is, "A Need for Expanded Abilities of a Discreet Nature."

What are these 'discreet abilities?' Oh dear, I really couldn't say. [Fluttering fan, reaching for smelling salts, swooning.]


Right now the ebook is available at Book View Café for only $3.99. You can download a mobi version for Kindle, or an epub version for all other devices and apps. It's safe and easy, and if you decide to do that and don't know how to get it onto your device, let me know and I will talk you through it, or put you with someone who can. [Which makes it sound hard. It's not. But anything can be daunting if you've never done it before, and so many of us just his 'buy' and have it show up automagically on our machines so have never had to do this little maneuver before!]
Or, you can buy the print version from Amazon. Let me know you did.

I'll send you an autographed book plate for it!

 

No comments: