Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Opt In for Sneak Previews and Prizes!

You might wonder why I have a new mailing list and why you'd want to sign up for it.

People on the mailing list will be first to see the cover of my new book [coming in print and ebook in May]. And that cover-reveal is going to happen pretty soon! [I'm waiting to see it myself right now and am giddy and nervous.]

People on the mailing list will get sneak previews of the new book, introductions to characters and excerpts from the book. [These are fun characters. Promise!]

People on the mailing list are going to be eligible to win cool stuff. [Seriously cool stuff.]

And I'll be sharing a few photographs, behind-the-scenes info on the research trips to the UK and Ireland, that kind of thing. [I promise not to bore you with home movies, though.]

So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please sign up here!

I'm extremely proud and excited, and I want to share it with you.

Pooks


No comments: