Sunday, January 01, 2012

Inspiration and Advice, 2011 looking to 2012


I stumbled across this "year-end wrap-up" of an aspiring writer who is going after the dream with all the energy and heart and brain-power she possesses.  I think reading her 2011 accomplishments and thank-yous might prove both inspirational and informative to my students (and others following with this blog).


I'm also very pleased to say that the "Practical Meerkat" weekly series of writing advice that I've pointed you to all year (check the sidebar) has completed and will be appearing in a great writing book soon. Stay tuned for more info on that.

I look forward to a new semester of classes and I hope to hear from more of my former students as time passes.  In fact, I should probably start posting updates on them as I get them.  Good idea, huh?

No comments: