Friday, January 27, 2012

Morning Pages, Writing Spaces

I love seeing where writers write.

I love hearing and reading how writers write.

"Process" fascinates me, and I learn so much from it.

It's somewhat timely that when I discovered this blog that has pictures of many writers' offices, I found Heidi Durrow [The Girl Who Fell from the Sky] who  mentioned her morning pages.  [Now if you're in my evening class you know what that is. If you're in the morning, you don't, yet. At least, not from me. I will tell you Tuesday.]

The space of Eugenia Kim [The Calligrapher's Daughter] appeals to me this morning.  I love her view because I love trees, and yet it's so cozy.


And look at that board and bookcase:


 I could create there.

And finally, a few takes on morning pages:

Here.

And here.

And here.

Do you do morning pages? Like them? Hate them?

Where do you write?


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have found your blog through a hashtag on Twitter, nice to meet you! :) I write morning pages with a project from Jamie Ridler, you can find her through the hashtag too. I write them everywhere and anytime! Of course normally I should write them in the morning but sometimes I forget so I keep up with them in the evening too... as long as I did the writing every day, it's not bad after all. :)

Also I write a blog, you can find it right here: www.dryadajournals.blogspot.com

Have a nice day. :)

Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Thanks for dropping by. I've just looked at your blog and you have some gorgeous images. I'll be poking around over there for sure!

Did you ever read Julia Cameron's book?