Friday, September 23, 2011

Pinterest, a different kind of corkboard.

I can't believe I'm doing this again, tempting you with another form of distraction research and inspiration, but I am!  Stephanie Burgis, author of an amazingly fun new series for girls, blogged today about Pinterest, "a virtual pinboard."

The best way to demonstrate is to follow Stephanie's links, but I'll follow one for you.  Another fabulous author, Caroline Stevermer, has a pinterest board of her inspirations.

I still will prefer collecting things in my Scrivener application, but still, pinterest looks like a lot of fun and a way to find new things to inspire and elucidate!

And now, something I found there this morning (after following another of Stephanie's links). This gorgeous image of Northern Ireland. And yes, I'm researching Ireland though at this point I'm not sure which area. But that's the fun and glory of this kind of hunting and gathering. Right now I'm just collecting. I'll make those choices later...




No comments: