Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lanetta's Excellent Worldbuilding


Awhile back I posted about worldbuilding and writing and such over at planetpooks. I even threw in a heavy dose of Regency cant at the end. In comments, my friend Lanetta mentioned that she does the worldbuilding for her books in Excel. That intrigued me, and I asked her to blog about her process and I would link to it. She did! And now, a month later, I'm finally linking. This is really interesting to me, because I never considered importing images into Excel.



I'll still be using Scrivener [pooks recommends page] because of the degree of detail I need, but I can definitely see how Excel works, and it is often a program people already have. What are you tricks of the trade? How do you keep your research organized and your worldbuilding at your fingertips? Send pics! Tell me. I love this stuff.

No comments: