Monday, February 13, 2012

Picture this: Jenny Crusie & her collage method

Timing is everything! Today Jenny posted about one of her current works in progress and ended with the beginning of a collage. And for the first time, I'm tempted. Perhaps seeing it in an early stage where it still looks amazing did that.  

Perhaps it was seeing Benedict Cumberbatch on her collage.

No matter. Fact is, tonight we're looking a bit at plotting again and I was going to hand out a card with her URLs on it, and decided to just put them in my sidebar.  Right over there near the bottom in Special Writing Topics.


And because you asked so prettily, I'm sharing her new, barely started, collage.



[Oh, and I might as well. To make it easy for you since we'll also touch on this tonight and tomorrow morning, Save The Cat! The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need and its sequel (yes, this cracks me up that the "last book you'll ever need" has a sequel, which is why I had to include the subtitle) Save the Cat! Goes to the Movies: The Screenwriter's Guide to Every Story Ever Told. From where I'm sitting, you really can't use one without the other. Although, everybody is different, yadda, yadda.]

No comments: