Saturday, January 05, 2013

No, I haven't forgotten you.

Though if you want to keep up with what's going on in my world it's best to follow planetpooks and/or me on facebook and/or twitter.

But I do post writing things here that don't make it to the other places, so if all you want is the occasional writing thing, you are in the right place! (Or, if you're taking a current class and want to be sure you are getting any info I might find to share between classes.)

So what am I sharing today?

From Laini Taylor: Cultivate the attitude that every word you write need not end up in the book. Some things are just exercises, part of the process of discovery. Be willing to do more work than will show. The end result is all that matters. Be huge and generous and fearless. 

Go. Read her blog post. Be prepared to understand what being a pro writer is all about.

And while you're at it, make 2013 a grand year for writing!

No comments: